- June 14, 2018
- 2 Comments
This week we’ve released the all-new DPD Cart plugin for WordPress. The DPD Cart Plugin 2.0 is available for automatic installation in the WordPress plugin directory and adds the following features to your WordPress site:
- Adds a button to post and page visual editors to insert DPD buttons in your content.
- Adds a store page and individual product pages to your WordPress site.
Continue reading The All-New DPD Cart Plugin for WordPress
- March 18, 2015
- 5 Comments
This morning we released a major update to the DPD admin that brings it in line with our new branding that we’re rolling out across the site. You’ll notice a new, cleaner admin after you log in to DPD.
Don’t be alarmed! We didn’t remove or move around any of the key pages so everything is where it used to be. Here are some of the key changes:
New Header Design / User Menu Layout:
We’ve changed the header to be cleaner and contain all user options, including switching to affiliate mode and logout, in the user menus.
We also moved the store selection and “Add New Store” buttons to the top of the left navigation menu:
New Grid and Table views for the product list:
We realize there are a couple different categories of DPD users when it comes to number of products- ones with a handful and ones with a ton. To make DPD easier to use for both, we have added new grid and table views to the product list.
The grid view is great for those with a few products. To get to the options for a product you just move your mouse over it and the context menu displays:
The table view is great for those with lots of products, or “Pro” users who want quick access to all product functions from one context menu:
Which view you use is completely up to you- you can select it using the buttons beside the filter and we’ll default to that view each time you return to the product list. To select the view to use:
This is part of our ongoing branding update while we move all services to the new DPD logo and color scheme. You may have noticed the new logo in notification emails and other places around DPD. Next up we’ll be updating the sales site, so don’t be alarmed when it looks completely different one day- we’re still the same service with a new look.
We welcome feedback on the new admin style and product list options, or the new branding in general. Please drop us a line and let us know what you think.
Other Fixes and Tweaks in this update:
- Cart: Fixed email merge var for Dansk translation
- Admin: Removed zendesk tab, added zopim chat/support tab to new admin
- Cart: Fixed v3 cart X-Frame-Options SAMEORIGIN error for some PayPal checkouts
- Admin: Fixed Broken dashboards stats in some cases
- PDF Stamping: Changed PDF encryption to allow annotations when enabled.
- Cart: Updated State / Province translation for da_DK
- Cart: Removed “Language” in favor of globe icon
- Cart: Additional translation for Sweedish
- Cart: Translations for “Add to Cart” and “View Cart”
- Cart: Fixed Sweedish Krona Symbol
- Admin: Allow iframe embeds in ckEditor
- Affiliates: Fixed payout rates for flat rate amounts displaying correctly
- Cart: Removed markdown from short descriptions
- Cart: Fixed order countries by priority, then name
- Admin: Resolve product update subject lines
- Cart: Fixed SagePay fields from sometimes showing on other CC forms
- Cart: Fixed Return if no method was selected
- November 17, 2009
- 1 Comment
We’ve just released a minor update to the DPD-Cart WordPress plugin that corrects a JSON error when the site hosting the WordPress blog was using an older PHP version.
DPD users can upgrade to DPD-Cart v1.2 automatically in their wp-admin or downloading the updated plugin from the WordPress.org DPD-Cart Plugin Page.
- October 12, 2009
- No Comments
We’ve updated the DPD-Cart plugin with a couple fixes and tweaks:
- Full IE6 compatibility
- Corrected a double-slash “//” in some generated URLs.
- Corrected an API SSL issue some users were having when their host’s server was missing some root certificates.
This is a recommended update for all DPD-Cart plugin users.
To update simply overwrite the dpd-wpcart plugin folder with the new version in the ZIP file. No configuration or template changes are needed.
Get the updated DPD-Cart v1.1 from the DPD-Cart Plugin Page
- October 8, 2009
- 1 Comment
We’ve just released the DPD-Cart plugin for WordPress.
The DPD-Cart plugin allows you to easily integrate a DPD Storefront with your WordPress blog. It features a View Cart / Checkout sidebar Widget and easy product insertion in to posts and pages with no copying and pasting of button code.
Get the plugin and more details from the download page: DPD-Cart Plugin
Our friends at Inspired Mag have also created a tutorial with step-by-step instructions and screenshots showing how to get up and running with the DPD-Cart plugin.
Check out: Start Selling Downloads from your WordPress Blog in 5 Minutes