New Feature: Keycode Delivery and other fixes
- June 3, 2010
- No Comments
This morning we pushed a couple new features out to DPD. We’re working hard to make DPD the best we can. Please let us know if there is a feature you’d like to see in an upcoming release.
Key Code delivery
DPD now supports delivering key codes (serial keys, product activation keys). We support three generation methods:
- Bulk upload Upload your codes into DPD and we will deliver them.
- Single key Use one code for all deliveries.
- URL Setup a URL on your server and DPD will request a new code for every sale.
We’re also evaluating adding some of the more popular key generators. Let us know which one you use.
Fixes and tweaks in this release
- You can now activate a pending purchase.
- Added an alternative uploader for customers unable to use the Java uploader.
- We allow recording a price for all products. Previously, products in websites that used Clickbank or PayDotCom as the payment processor did not include a price in DPD since we are unable to control the product’s price. You can now store a price for reporting purposes. DPD does not validate this price as with other payment processors.
- Fixed a bug that caused the dashboard sales graph to report low numbers.
- Fixed a bug that caused the free vs paid purchase stats to be incorrect.