May 28 Update – Tons of Little Things
- May 28, 2013
- No Comments
Today we released an update that has many user-requested tweaks and fixes. Some of the items listed below were patched out between full updates and are included here for reference.
Product Site Improvements:
- Added purchase ID to affiliate emails
- Added MXN currency
- Fixed a bug with theme previews and theme colors
- Addressed a bug with sale limits on the cart
- Fixed a small bug with form errors on the newsletter page
- Updated German translations
- Changed Sagepay test mode from “Simulator” to “Test”
- Clarified “issue number” error on sagepay Maestro checkout
- Allow configuring submit order button label on theme.
- Enable twig processing on theme parameters
- Fixed a bug with shipping zones not appearing in alpha order.
- Updated invoice themes to include custom fields
- Fixed a rare bug when creating bundles
- CHF currency displays as CHF instead of SwF
- Fixed a bug that affected some multi-product chooser deployments
- Fixed a typo on shipping option selection in the cart
- Added invoice merge vars to email templates
- Made the affilite program TOS rich text
- better error messages on user/programsignup
- display last update time for stats on dashboard.
- Require captcha for trial vendors sending free downloads (to prevent automated spamming).
- Newsletter Queue Improvements and better send time estimation
We’re currently working on several large projects for DPD including fulfillment based product delivery that will include multiple files / keys / text per product, and more.