- May 26, 2010
- No Comments
This morning we published a minor update to DPD that added a few new features and tweaked a couple of improvements made in the last update.
New features and tweaks included in this update:
- DPD now displays product images on an improved delivery page designed to give your customers more info about what they’re downloading.
- If you’ve uploaded a product image it is now displayed in the DPD product list.
- We’ve digitally signed the DPD product uploader for enhanced security.
- We corrected the button image alt text on free buttons.
- Revamped sales site to include new features in last update.
- Automatic subscription emails for failed payments, cancellations, and credit cards that are expiring soon.
- Fixed problem with language selector on delivery page.
- Fixed a bug that caused the “remove” link to revert to the non-lightboxed cart.
- ClickBank purchases now record customer name so they can be used with AWeber integration, etc.
- Fixed a PayDotCom activation issue that affected a couple accounts.
If there is no product image uploaded, DPD will display a file type icon to give buyers a better understanding of what they’re downloading.
Here is an example from the DPD Demo Store:
During the last update we also upgraded the PayPal checkout process to include individual items and discounts, so your customers will get an itemized PayPal receipt. We just forgot to tell anyone we did it.
Compared to the last update this one was relatively minor- just a few new features and tweaks. As always, if anyone has any questions or comments please submit a support ticket and we’ll get right with you!