“DPD 3.0” Update: Upcoming Features
- May 6, 2010
- 1 Comment
Just a quick post to let you guys know whats coming in the next DPD update. This is the largest DPD update in the history of the company with a complete overhaul of the existing code and a whole mess of new features. Over 334,000 new lines of code!
Check out a brief list of some of the major new features:
- Customizable customer emails – #1 Requested Feature
- AWeber / 3rd party mailing list integration – #2 Requested Feature
- Google Checkout processor support – #3 Requested Feature
- Products and customizations grouped by website
- Unified product list- no more “instant” and “store” products
- DPD affiliate program overhaul / upgrade
- User interface improvements throughout
- New and improved support system and knowledgebase
- New and improved DPD button generator
All these features and more are already in and the update is currently being tested and documented internally. Once testing and documentation is complete we’ll be releasing it to the live site, hopefully in the next week or so.