DPD Update: Multiple Quantities in Bundles, Minor Bug Fixes
- June 22, 2015
- No Comments
In this update we’ve added the ability to add multiple quantities of individual products to bundles. This will be great for selling volume licenses and product keys with a quantity discount. We also squashed a couple bugs related to the new Proof of Delivery page and Subscriber Areas.
Bundles Support Multiple Quantities
When adding items to bundle products vendors can now specify a quantity for each line item in the bundle. If a component product contains product keys and there are multiple quantities added, DPD will deliver that number of product keys.
A possible use for this is selling bulk licenses at a discounted price without having to use coupons or hidden price points. You could create a key product for $10 and then create a bundle that contains 5x that key product for $45, for example.
To add quantities to new or existing bundle products you simply need to edit the quantity in the provided field on the product edit page:
As before, you can drag and drop each line item to reorder their display on the delivery page.
Other changes in this update:
- Minor layout tweaks to Proof of Delivery page
- Removed some sensitive transaction log information from Proof of Delivery page (vendor emails, URLs, etc.)
- Fixed an issue with downloads not being authorized for Subscriber Area trial accounts.
- Added autocomplete tags for fields on mobile checkout
- Fixed a bug that was spamming some vendors with $0 bills for the first <5 subscribers on their account.